Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crab Pizza



Down a few posts I made the Crab & Ricotta Cannelloni and I mentioned I had some of my "Crab mixture" leftover so guess what I made a Crab PIZZA! I completely surprised myself how good it was...I must put it on here! okay so first I'll remind you of what the "Crab mixture" consists of!

"Crab Mixture"

1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
3/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 pound lump crab meat
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper

Before even starting anything preheat oven to 450 then lower the heat to 425!!!!
I bought some all ready made pizza crust. spread olive oil along the crust, add 2tablespoons of the Olive Oil onto the surface of the pizza crust, spread a thick layer of Alfredo sauce {really any kind!} I sprinkled a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder, basil, & salt & pepper. Then sprinkle a layer of Mozzarella cheese. Next I placed the "Crab mixture" all over the Mozzarella til it was good and covered {probably a good 8oz of Crab}. In a sauce pan I sauteed mushrooms with Olive Oil & placed them over the the "Crab mixture" and finished with the rest of my Mozzarella scattered all over and topped with sprinkle of basil and DONE!

Place in the oven at 425 for 7 1/2 to 10 min.

It's that easy & so GOOD!!! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete